Circus and Flying Trapeze
Circus is the jewel in our shiny crown
Our circus rocks because it:
- Is a place of fun for everyone, where no one is turned away.
- Is just the right size; not too big (no one gets lost), not too small.
- Offers a variety of levels (beginner to advanced)
- Is run by a certified camp safety director, and taught by multi-talented staff members that have passed a structured training program.
- Is constantly changing to fit the wants and needs of the kids.
- Offers high quality facilities and equipment.
- Encourages campers to reach their greatest potential.
- Supports an alternative type of physical education that also teaches teamwork.
- Fosters invaluable experiences for both campers and staff members, leaving a positive impact on their lives.
- Provides a great place for kids with stage fright to have their first performing experience and boost their self-confidence.
- Promotes a structured learning environment, but we never forget the crazy, zany fun that embodies circus.
- Produces a crowd-favorite show; our performances amaze parents every year.
- Nurtures and strengthens all three learning domains: cognitive (learning tricks), effective (goal-setting, perseverance, helping others), and psychomotor (timing, hand-eye coordination, gross and fine motor skills.)
- Stimulates creativity and sparks a passion for learning in our circus-enthusiast campers.
- Is always full of laughter!
Here’s what you can do:
- Flying Trapeze
- Static trapeze & Lyra
- Spanish Web
- Silks & Hammock
- Hula hoop
- Acro, Human Pyramids & Handbalancing
- Juggling, Poi, Diabolo & other Manipulations
- Rolling Globe & Rolla Bolla
- Group Bike Act
- Tight Rope & Balance
- Clowning & Ringmaster
- Step Right Up!
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.